Finalist for Architectural Practice of the Year
Posted: 8 August 2022
The finalists for the 2022 Healthcare Estates awards have been revealed with ONE once again making the shortlist.
ONE was thrilled to be awarded the trophy for Architectural Practice of the Year in 2021 and is delighted to be in the running for this prestigious award once again.
The company, which was established 47 years ago, has extensive experience in the healthcare sector and has received other healthcare related awards which includes:
- Healthcare Estates 2021: Architectural Practice of the Year award
- Building Better Healthcare 2020: Best Carbon Reduction Initiative award
- Healthcare Estates 2019: Sustainable Achievement award
- IStructE 2018: Healthcare Structure award
- Healthcare Estates 2018: Consultancy of the Year award (Highly Commended)
- RICS award 2017: Design through Innovation award.
Good luck to all finalists and we look forward to seeing you at the fantastic awards ceremony.
Members of ONE’s team are also attending and speaking at the conference. If you would like to meet the team while you are at the event, please do get in touch – it would be great to meet with you and talk about your projects.