Are you the ONE?
Would you like to join a well-established and award-winning team with ambitious plans for further growth?
ONE has seen great success and our 5-year plan will take the company to the next level. If you would like to be part of this exciting journey, we have some great opportunities or if you would like to be considered for future positions, you can still submit your CV today.
What’s on offer:
- A highly competitive and attractive salary.
- A flexible working policy to support work/life balance.
- 37.5 hours per week full time hours and supportive of part-time working.
- Income protection scheme.
- Life Assurance Scheme – 4 times your salary.
- Company mobile phone provided for senior staff.
- Salary sacrifice workplace pension scheme with 5% employer contribution.
- Discretionary annual bonus at Christmas.
- 25 days’ holiday annually + Bank holidays.
- Childcare Voucher scheme.
- Generous maternity/paternity policy.
- Annual salary and progress review.
Our workplace and culture:
- An equal opportunities employer and fully inclusive workplace.
- A culture of collaboration and creativity.
- Open and team-minded approach to everything.
- Accessible senior management team that encourages ideas, innovation, and discussions.
- Modern HQ in Historic Worcester: close to national and local transport hubs and opposite a countryside park.
- Office car parking with an easy-to-use booking app.
- Cycle to work scheme with showers available on site.
- Branch offices in London and Birmingham.
- A Planet-Mark certified organisation.
- Full commitment to achieving Net Zero carbon during 2026 or before if possible.
- Employee Assistance Programme: confidential third party support.
Working for ONE, a great career move:
- Payment of professional memberships.
- Regular CPDs with training & development opportunities
- Significant opportunities for professional and academic progression and growth.
- Being part of an award-winning team that prides itself on design, sustainability, innovation and its people.
- A multi-disciplinary team where BIM is business as usual: a great opportunity to expand your knowledge in a highly collaborative and 3D environment.
- Working on challenging and rewarding projects throughout the UK and potentially overseas.
- Working across multiple sectors with a diverse workload, further expanding your skill-set and knowledge-base.
- Helping our clients to achieve and surpass their sustainability goals.
- Being part of a well-established company that is committed to further growth and development.
There are many benefits to working at ONE. Call us and speak to a member of the team about an opportunity that you are interested in, we would love to hear from you.
You can view our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants here.
We are always looking to recruit talented professionals to join our award winning team. Please send us your CV and we will contact you.