Commissioning a major project needs careful management to stay on brief, on programme and on budget. Our project managers take the load, freeing our clients to devote more time to their other responsibilities.
Whether using one or more of the services on offer from One, clients can benefit from the experience and expertise of a dedicated person to oversee their scheme from concept through to completion.
The project manager will take the brief, agree the programme and any phasing of works. They will also advise on procurement and tendering, appointing and managing a contractor where required, administer contracts, co-ordinate with stakeholders and advise you on necessary regulatory approvals to be undertaken. The ability to predict final costs is an important factor in any development. One works very closely with external consultants or the client’s own estimating team to provide realistic costs at every stage.
Peace of mind
Engaging a One Project Manager brings many advantages:
- Reduced time commitment – by having a single point of contact for all aspects of their development, clients can be involved and informed about the progress of their build without investing their own time in overseeing day to day operations
- Meeting tight timeframes and budgets – with experience in delivering a vast range of projects from concept to completion, One will work with you to keep programmes on track, avoiding the costs and inconvenience that can be caused by missed deadlines
- Meeting regulatory requirements – major construction projects are subject to many legal and contractual obligations. One project managers are experienced in administering contracts and will ensure that necessary standards and legal requirements are adhered to.
- Design Team Leader
- Client's agent
- Project management
- Risk management
- Project planning and programme management
- Budget planning
- Value engineering
- Procurement and contract advice
- Project feasibility
- Design team selection
- Tender negotiation
- Contract administration