Due to expanding workload, we have an exciting position for an Associate/ Principal Landscape Architect looking to develop their career in a well established and busy multi-disciplinary practice with the opportunity to lead on their own projects.
We are looking for a Associate Landscape Architect who is either chartered or working towards chartership with strong technical skills. You will be working with other disciplines in design teams for major urban regeneration, leisure, healthcare and residential projects across the UK with potential international work. You will prepare landscape concept designs, strategies, masterplans and detailed technical design including NBS specifications, as well as providing landscape advice to clients.
Candidates will need to have the following qualifications, experience and competencies:
- Recognised degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Chartered member of the Landscape Institute or working towards chartership with 5 years’+ experience.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation, including report preparation.
- Manage your own projects, with little supervision, whilst supporting the junior members of the team and approving their work.
- Experience of using CAD and Adobe Creative suite. Revit and Sketchup skills would also be beneficial, although training can be provided.
- Experience of business development and client facing skills advantageous.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
We offer a blended work model with a flexible approach to office and remote working, which has worked well for the practice over a number of years. Along with a highly competitive salary and annual bonus we will also commit to supporting any postholder working towards Chartership, with additional training and paying Landscape Institute membership fees.
If you are interested in joining us you should apply by sending the following:
- A covering email briefly outlining why your particular skills are right for us;
- CV outlining qualifications and professional work experience; and
- Examples of your graphic and written work. (Please use a download link if greater than 15mb)
The job specification and person specification document for this role can be downloaded from this page.
Please send your application to Mark Martin by email Mark.Martin@oneltd.com
If you would like to know more about us then please feel free to call Mark on 01905 362300.
About ONE Creative environments
ONE is a multi-disciplinary design practice based in Worcester with satellite offices across the UK. We launched our 5 year plan for strategic growth last year, based on the four company pillars of people, design, sustainability and innovation. Our approach is consistent across the whole business and our people are incredibly important in this process. We are Investors in People and Planet Mark accredited. A wellness group exists and last year we gave everyone the opportunity to travel to Brussels for an office trip. We are all hard workers, committed to delivering quality consistently but are keen that we all sustain this through a good work-life balance.
ONE is always looking for talented individuals to join its growing team. If this position isn’t right for you but you would still like to work for an innovative and creative multi-disciplinary design company, contact ONE with your CV to be considered for other positions. We look forward to hearing from you.Back To Jobs