ONE Creative environments (ONE) is looking for a talented Senior Electrical Engineer or Associate to join their Worcester (Midlands) Team.
ONE is a long established, international and award-winning multi-disciplinary consultancy with ambitious plans for further growth. Their aim is not just to offer a job opportunity, but a career where you will receive the support and encouragement to reach your aspirations.
You may already be an experienced Design Engineer looking to progress your career to the next level. You will be degree qualified with a minimum of 4/5 years post qualification experience in Building Services.
Your experience will include a portfolio of completed projects across a range of sectors where you have delivered high quality design solutions and you will be able to demonstrate an ability to deliver projects accurately and on time. Flexibility, the ability to manage your own workload and being adaptable to differing tasks, are key to succeeding in this role.
The successful candidate will work as part of the wider team, interfacing with clients, contractors and fellow designers. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as being able to work collaboratively, are essential.
As a business operating across all sectors of the built environment, you will be expected to undertake a range of duties from contractor designs to outline feasibility studies. You will also need to be able to provide design leadership for ONE’s array of varied and interesting projects across a range of sectors including leisure, healthcare, industrial, residential, education and commercial.
- Lead and manage a team of Mechanical and Electrical Engineers.
- Be comfortable in a client facing role discussing technical subjects with the ability to discuss and agree client requirements.
- Attend meetings and be able to lead presentations.
- Produce fee proposals for potential new projects and agree variations/changes to existing projects.
- Manage project fee expenditure throughout its life cycle.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time and ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure project resources are in place to achieve deadlines.
- Work independently and as part of the ONE project team.
- Support future business opportunities through client management and engagement
What’s on offer:
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive package, with remuneration being dependent upon experience and ability, scope for progression and the opportunity to work with a successful award-winning team to produce innovative, value-added projects for a range of client types. ONE is an equal opportunities employer, Investor in People and provides training and career development opportunities. The role will be based at ONE’s Worcester HQ (Midlands) with the option for some home working. Further details of some of the many benefits of working at ONE can be found here: www.oneltd.com/careers
Don’t delay, apply today:
ONE is looking to make the appointment as soon as possible, once the right candidate is found and so please do not delay your application.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions, or would like an informal chat, please email email@example.com or call 01905 362300.Back To Jobs