Closing Date: 27/09/2021
We are looking for a talented Senior Electrical Engineer or Associate to join our Worcester Team.
ONE Creative environments (ONE) is a long established, international and award-winning multi-disciplinary consultancy with ambitious plans for growth. Our aim is not just to offer a job opportunity, but a career where you will receive the support and encouragement to reach your aspirations.
You may already be an experienced Design Engineer looking to progress your career to the next level. You will be degree qualified with a minimum of 4/5 years post qualification experience in Building Services. Your experience will include a portfolio of completed projects across a range of sectors where you have delivered high quality design solutions.
You will be able to demonstrate an ability to deliver projects accurately and on time. You will need to be able to provide design leadership for our array of varied projects across a range of sectors including leisure, healthcare, industrial, residential, education and commercial.
You will be expected to work as part of the wider team, interfacing with clients, contractors and fellow designers. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as being able to work collaboratively, are essential for this role.
As a business operating across all sectors of the built environment, you will be expected to undertake a range of duties from contractor designs to outline feasibility studies. Flexibility, the ability to manage your own workload and being adaptable to differing tasks, is key to succeeding in this role.
• Lead and manage a team of Mechanical and Electrical Engineers.
• Be comfortable in a client facing role discussing technical subjects with the ability to discuss and agree client requirements.
• Attend meetings and be able to lead presentations.
• Produce fee proposals for potential new projects and agree variations/changes to existing projects.
• Manage project fee expenditure throughout its life cycle.
• Manage multiple projects at the same time and ensure deadlines are met.
• Ensure project resources are in place to achieve deadlines.
• Work independently and as part of the ONE project team.
• Support future business opportunities through client management and engagement
What’s on offer:
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive package, with remuneration being dependent upon experience and ability, scope for progression and the opportunity to work with a successful award-winning team to produce innovative, value-added projects for a range of client types. ONE is an equal opportunities employer, Investor in People and provides training and career development opportunities. The role will be based at ONE’s Worcester HQ with the option for some home working.
Full details, including an application pack, can be downloaded here with an application deadline of 27 September 2021. For further information, call 01905 362300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org