It is official – One’s Mark is Wonderful
Posted: 6 February 2018
One Creative Environment Ltd’s (One’s) Director, Mark Martin, is humbled to have been nominated for two Wonderful Worcestershire awards.
The public voting, which closes on 16 February, will now decide on the finalists that will go forward to the final event in April.
Mark, who has more than 25 years in the design and construction industry, has been one of the owners and directors of One since 2008. The company has gone from strength to strength, with Mark overseeing sector and client diversification, resulting in significant growth which has created local jobs with a Worcestershire workforce now of more than 50 people.
The company has delivered many high-profile projects both in the U.K. and overseas with Mark also being the designer behind the local Green Skywalk proposal. The company has also recently opened a London office in addition to their Worcester presence.
As well as his position at One, these awards recognise Mark’s passion for supporting Worcestershire’s economy though a number of activities:
- Mark is chair of the Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership’s Business Board which ensures that the voice of businesses is heard in crucial decisions for the County’s economy
- He is a member of the Droitwich for Business group to support local businesses
- He has been a member of the Superfast Worcestershire stakeholder board for the last six years which oversees the Broadband roll-out for the County
- Mark is currently working with Worcester City Council and the University to promote sustainable travel through an e-bike hire pilot project
- He was a Parish Councillor for Tibberton for five years and was part of the team which arranged the Jubilee street party celebrations including the necessary road closure.
Mark Martin, Director of One Creative Environments Ltd., said: “Good luck to everyone who has been nominated. There are some great achievements being celebrated and I am humbled and honoured to be part of these prestigious awards.”
“Thank you also to everyone who has taken the time to vote – it is very much appreciated.”
To vote, please visit the Wonderful Worcestershire awards website before the deadline of 16 February. The link to vote is available here