ONE’s Six Christmas Charities
Posted: 20 December 2021
ONE Creative environments (ONE) has supported six different charities during the festive period.
ONE, which has a HQ in Worcester and offices in London and Birmingham, has chosen a range of good causes which will make a real difference to people this Christmas.
The team, and the company itself, has contributed to both Worcester Food Bank and the Salvation Army Christmas Present Appeal to provide food for those in need and gifts for children in Worcestershire that may not otherwise receive a present this Christmas.
Team members are volunteering at the Food Bank on the run up to Christmas and the company has provided four other charitable donations to:
- The Primrose Hospice to help people with life limiting illness
- SIFA Fireside to support homeless and vulnerably housed adults
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance – a lifesaving charity providing an emergency service
- The Elexis Brown Golf Foundation to help children to access the sport and develop new life skills through golf.
Mark Martin, Director at ONE, said: “As a multi-disciplinary design company we always work to have a positive impact in the communities in which we work.”
“We support a number of different charities across the year but recognise that Christmas can be a particularly difficult time for some which is heightened during COVID-19.”
“As a company we continue to grow and we wanted to do what we can to help those in need as well as support other businesses by buying gifts from local toy shops. We hope that these contributions will make a big difference to people this Christmas.”
“It has been a pleasure to meet and speak with the people working at these charities and thank you for all of the amazing work that you do. Happy Christmas from ONE.”
ONE Creative environments (ONE) is an integrated design business with a dynamic multi-disciplinary team comprising of: masterplanning, architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, structural and civil engineering and building services all working together at the forefront of Building Information Modelling (BIM) – the future of intelligent building design.
- Matt Tebbatt, Managing Director of ONE, handing over the donations at Worcester Food Bank
- Mark Martin, Director at ONE, at the Salvation Army with Carolyn Gomersall and the gifts for the children from the company
- Jason Whittall, Director at ONE, awarding the donation to the Elexis Brown Golf Foundation
- James Lawrence, Director at ONE, with Joe Butler from the Architecture team, volunteering at the Food Bank.